I created a full 3-day
itinerary that covers all the main attractions and the most important sites to see and enjoy. The proposed program is fully changeable
to your schedule and interests.
We can spend together 3 (or 4 or 5) days
in a row, or make breaks between active days - so that you can experience the city by yourself and follow my recommendations on what to do and to visit.
One or more days may be completed with a professional photoshoot
along the way so that you have plenty of great photos to bring home. It is up to you.
Depending on the season, the weather and your capabilities, it might be walking tours or we rent a car/minibus with a driver (not included in the given price).
- Peter and Paul Fortress (with 2 museums - more info here
- City model in the park
- Petrogradskiy District (revenue houses and atmospheric yards)2d day
- St Isaak square and The bronze Horseman monument
- Palace Square
- Nevsky Avenue
- Filed of Mars and Summer Garden
- St Michael's Castle
- The perfect street created by the great architect
- Yeliseev historic foodhall
- The Neva embankment with the best view of the city
- The most beautiful and the deepest metro stations (if you wish to see them)
Lunch in one of my favorite places with European, Georgean or Russian cuisine (you chose).3d day
Peterhof Fountain park
More information on a tour in Peterhof here
Or Tsarskoe Selo (Catherine palace with amber room) - more information here.
In summer we can also plan a boat ride
along rivers and canals of St Petersburg.More options to include in your itinerary
(on any of the days):
- Hermitage (Winter Palace) or General Staff building (the impressionists collection is there)
- Faberge museum
- Rimsky-Korsakov museum apartment (Russian composer of 19 century)
- PeterAqua model museum (almost a time machine to the city of 18 century)
Please read my recomendations
on how to get ready for your tours and photostrolls.