I may include the following attractions:
- The Palace square with Alexander's column and Winter Palace
- Church of the Savior on Spilt blood
- Fields of Mars (Marsovo Pole)
- Peter and Paul Fortress
- St Michael's Castle
- Admiralty and the arrow of Vasiliev Island
- Summer Garden
- St Isaak Cathedral
- The Nevsky avenue (Nevsky prospect)
- The most famous buildings and panoramic views in the city
- Lesser known spots: cafes and anticafes in the hidden yards, roofs and former mansions now transformed in hip hang out locations.
+ Peterhof fountain parc
+ Tsarskoe Selo - Catherine palace and gardens
+ boat ride along the Neva river
- everything according to your interests
- a chance to try some local cuisine
- lots of practical life hacks and advice on how to enjoy the city to the fullest
It may be a walking tour or a car/mini bus tour (I work with professional drivers on comfortable modern vehicles)
I’m also a professional photographer.
If you choose a photostroll
I will bring my camera to capture you with the backdrop of the best city views. That way you don’t need to worry about carrying a heavy camera. You’ll have great pictures to bring home and show to your friends and family.
Please read my recommendations
on how to get ready for your tour or photo stroll
in St Petersburg.
More photos in the gallery